Sunday, January 5, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside and Weekend Stuff

So I wake up Saturday morning to go teach a pilates mat class. Here is a photo of my dash....


Yes, that says 9 degrees. Nine! I am very grateful for the two lovely ladies that showed up to my class so I didn't get out of my nice warm bed for no reason at all. Thank you!
The rest of the day was the usual...Kelly's ballet class followed by lunch at Smashburger. I didn't take any photos. Like I said, I'm a bit rusty at this blog thing. (But somehow I remembered to take a photo of my dashboard this morning-ha!)

After lunch, we headed to the library to return a CD and take out some new books. Kelly loves the library!


For dinner, I made pizza mac and cheese. I have been lazy lately and Kelly has been used to mac and cheese and chicken nuggets or soup for dinner. Now of course she doesn't want to eat anything else. I know, my fault. Well, this pizza mac and cheese dish was a winner. Please do not tell her there is ground beef, onion and green peppers in there.



 
 
Ok, I went back and fixed the photo so it isn't sideways, but it seems to be already saved this way within the blog. I am getting annoyed with it so I am going to stop now. You get it, it's a face.
 
Moving on to Sunday...It started out with an 8 mile run on the treadmill. Like I said, it's cold outside and there is lots of ice. Lucky for me my friend Lora showed up and ran on the treadmill next to me for about a half hour. Yay! I don't talk much on the treadmill but it's nice to have the company. I managed to get one of those new treadmills that you can set for up to 99 minutes so I didn't have to start it up again after 60. Win, win.
 
 
For lunch, Kelly had mac and cheese and broccoli. I'm OK with it if this is what she eats for lunch, I'm just trying to get her to eat more of a variety at dinner. Anyway, my friend Jennifer gave her this plate for Christmas. How cute is it?! Kelly made this herself with her food. The mac and cheese is the hair and then she put on two broccoli florets for earrings and one that is a hair bow. Hey,  she finished all of it so I am one happy mommy.
 

 
 
Oh, and there is a red M&M on there for the lips. Expect to see more of this plate on the blog. I love it! Thank you, Jennifer!
 
The rest of the day was spent taking down Christmas decorations. Yes, sad, I know. Ron is actually bringing the boxes up to the attic now. Aren't I an enormous help? I guess I better lend a hand.  



No comments:

Post a Comment