Monday, September 2, 2013

A Sporting Good Shopping Trip and a Street Fair

Kelly and I spent Sunday searching for the perfect tennis racquet. We finally found it at the second store we visited. I mean, it HAD to be pink or purple of course. I forgot to take a photo yesterday, so I took one today.




After our shopping trip we played the Disney Princess Enchanted Ball game. Isn't that what everyone does on a lazy Sunday afternoon? That's what I thought. We actually played with her new Pony and she won TWICE! In a ROW! Hmmmm. Sorry, she conveniently cannot be seen in the photo below.


Yes,  that is a Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee. Yes, I drink coffee in the middle of the day. Don't judge me. (That was to my sister).

Today (Labor Day) we went to our town's Street Fair. I was glad we went when we did because as soon as we arrived home a thunderstorm came through. Anyhoo, we did some shopping and bought this for my sister. She lives near the beach. I hope she likes it.


Now we are just enjoying the afternoon. Here' s a video of Kelly showing me her stuff with her new racquet. Yes, that poor little white dog got hit with the racquet on his heart shaped nose. He's tough, don't worry.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment