Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ballet And A Bollywood Birthday Party

This title is all you need to know. Kelly started her second year of ballet this morning. I can't believe I can get her hair into a ponytail this year. She was much more comfortable this year than the first day last year. She actually participated in the entire class. It's the little things, ya know?

After ballet we ran some errands which included some birthday present shopping. She even did an art project at the Disney store.

Don't get me wrong, all of this was fun but the best was yet to come. I took Kelly to one of the coolest birthday parties ever last night.  It was a Bollywood Birthday party. One of her friends from Pre-K (wow, that seems like forever ago) had her fifth birthday party last night.

First they got the girls dressed and did them up with jewelry.




There's Kelly with her friend that hosted the pig roast.

Of course, some body art/jewelry/sticker things (I'm sure they have a name) were in order.


Kelly also had these sticker things put in her hair. Now if only she would sit this still when I try to do her hair.


Here's the group. So cute!


I have to put the birthday girl in here. I think she is getting a headpiece attached here. She had the coolest outfit by far!


Then it was on to some dancing and games.


My daughter loves the mirror. Even after they stopped to take a break and go have pizza, Kelly continued to dance. I hope this movie comes through.


Some more photos of the girls from Pre-K crew. I miss them and their moms. The one in the middle asked me almost everyday this summer about having a play date with Kelly. I feel so bad because we really can't have anyone over just yet because of Ron's suppressed immune system. We just don't want to take any chances. Don't worry cutie, we'll have you over soon.


When we got home we were both tired! What a day. Thank you to our beautiful host and hostess! I should have got their photo. Next time!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment