Saturday, September 21, 2013

Petey Gets a Bath and a Week of Activities


It's been a busy week. I really wanted to write a post just on Sunday, but time just slipped away. Last Sunday went like this (and they are in order of occurrence)


  • I ran 6 miles
  • I made Funfetti Halloween pancakes
  • I went to church with Kelly (10:30 AM Mass BTW)
  • Gave Petey a bath
  • Took a much needed trip to Starbucks


Yeah, I was rather exhausted by the end of the day so you can see why I didn't feel like posting. Here are the photos the summarize the day.




Then I headed to the store to do some shopping and check out what I saw! I know the monster cereals come out at Halloween but I haven't seen Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy since I was a kid. My favorite is Booberry and that was no where to be found at my Stop and Shop. If you see it on the shelf at your grocery store, text me immediately!

The week was rather busy. This is the first week of school WITH after school activities. Tuesday we started tennis


Wednesday was swimming

Thursday was tennis again but I didn't take a photo. Friday I took Kelly to the tennis courts to practice some drills and we finished off the day at the playground.

Lots of fun things happened this weekend so that will have to be another post.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment