Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Lazy Weekend and More About Cacti

Not much to report this weekend. Kelly did some more handwriting in the morning


Followed by some swimming. My sister convinced her to take off her swim vest because she can stand in the shallow end.


And then Aunt T convinced her to jump in without the vest



 
I promise she is swimming in this photo
 


More about Cacti...

A friend from church sent me the following photo. The one on the left is 30 years old and has been thriving happily sitting on her kitchen windowsill with only morning sunshine. The one on the right was a gift from one of her students in June. The older guy apparently started out just like the little one. She has a happy little cactus family now!

Enjoy your Sunday. Ron has THREE doctor appointments this week and I know he is nervous about getting his staples taken out so let's all be thinking about him this week.

****Note on the Blog Title: Both Cactuses and Cacti are correct. I took two years of Latin in high school so I feel obligated to use Cacti.****

No comments:

Post a Comment