Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So How is Kelly Doing?

So I have given you updates on the two of us in the last few posts, but many of you are asking how Kelly is doing. Let's see (written from Kelly's point of view)

My nanny (grandma) makes me waffles every morning



Then I put on my "zucchini"


(Crissy's note: Ok, the above photo was taken at our house about a week before our surgeries, but I thought I would throw it in because it cracks me up)


Then I jump in my aunt's pool by myself and go under water. (Don't worry, that's a swim vest I have on so I pop right back up)


Did I mention how great my aunt is? She found these toys for me so I can play inside while it is raining.


When my Uncle D comes home from work we do some night swimming.



We play pool basketball and I am getting really good...
 
Well, it's looking like a sunny day, so I want to finish up my handwriting worksheets for the day and then head outside. Later.
 
Kelly 

2 comments: