Friday, July 26, 2013

A Visit with Ron

I felt well enough to visit Ron yesterday. My mom took the ride with Kelly and me. Not only did we get to see Ron, but we saw Grandpa and Petey too. I think they were all happy to see us.

My mom said Ron's coloring looks really good. I have to admit, that's the biggest smile I have seen on my husband in a while.
We even took a walk together to the end of the block and back. Ron says except for his side hurting, he feels good. I am pretty much the same way. He walks as fast as I can. We must have looked like two little old people taking a walk together. Ha!

Then there is my Petey. I have really missed him and I think he missed me too. I admit, I forgot to take photos of him while we were there so Ron sent these to me later. We find the ones with the green eyes so funny so I had to post one:


 
After having dinner I worked with Kelly on her handwriting...
 
 




 I am very proud of our little girl. Those flowers in the background are from some friends--see how beautiful they are! Thank you!

Well, I am off to the hospital today for my check-up. I will post later on how it went. Wish me luck.
I will end with a cactus update:


I added a photo from a different angle.

Off to the hospital.












No comments:

Post a Comment