Later in the afternoon they call to tell you the results and if there are any changes. The nurse said his sugar was perfect and they even dropped the level of dosage for one of his anti-rejection meds. Yes, "perfect". Not just good, perfect!
I really don't have much more to report. Yesterday was spent getting ready to go back to work. I'll leave you with a photo.
Here is Ron's binder that is titled "Preparing for Home". He takes this with him to each doctor visit and is where he records all his vitals, etc. There is so much information that it needs a Table of Contents.
Have a great Tuesday and I will be back later. Today will be Ron's first day in the house by himself.
Ok, so I saved this photo so it wouldn't be sideways, but it is still uploading that way. I give up.

Hi Crissy,
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your posts - love the one about school uniforms. Never knew there was a whole process involved.
Glad you and Ron are doing better!
Rosemarie