Short post today. I returned home on Thursday with Kelly. It was so weird being here with just Kelly. Ron has gone on business trips but it has never just been Kelly and me. Petey is usually here. He is actually very useful because he eats all the dropped cereal, waffles, pasta, you name it from Kelly's table. When I came back downstairs after putting Kelly to bed, it was weird to see the leftover goldfish crackers from her soup still on her table.
This is an old photo of Kelly (She is about 1 1/2 years old here), but you can see Petey on the left with his tongue hanging out ready to catch whatever falls. I ALMOST don't even need a broom..
I hired a cleaning person in anticipation of Ron's arrival. Of course, she was late and Ron was early. Oh well, we just sat on the deck while they worked. He really has to be careful about germs. Why? I'm glad you asked. Here's another kidney lesson:
Ron's body sees my kidney as something foreign that doesn't belong so it tries to attack the kidney. He has to take anti-rejection medication to suppress his immune system. This makes him very susceptible to germs. He can't go out in public for at least two months.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment