Steve and Martha: You'll just have to have another party so I can take photos, mkay? (I am kidding you know).
The remaining of the weekend was spent just hanging out. Here is Ron with Kelly. She has taken over his iPad so she can play Palace Pets.
That afternoon (yes, we all eventually changed out of our pajamas) I took Kelly out on her bike. Yes, a princess bike of course. It was a gift from Santa.
Later on, Ron set up her ladybug tent.
I also just had to post the following photo. Ron has to wash any veggies and fruit with vinegar before he can eat it. Everything. Even melons, because they say when you cut into it, the bacteria can come through with the knife. So check out what he put together:
I like the "Shake Well" label the best.
I hope you all had a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment