My new outlook at work has been to not get caught up in the "minutia" as Ron calls it. I have to admit I have done a pretty good job of that so far---of course it has been less than a week. I have way too many important things happening at home to get caught up in the "minutia". I care about my job. I really do, but I really need to learn to not stress out about it so much.
So let's talk about the fun things we do when I return home from work.I like to let Petey eat the remainder of my apple after I am finished. He is so funny. I know he just wants to chomp the entire thing, but he won't because I am holding it. He has learned to eat around the core.
Kelly wanted to put a leash on one of her puppy stuffed animals. So, Ron hit the craft box and made one for her out of ribbon.
In the summer, I have half-day Fridays, so I was able to take Kelly to the Magic Show at the library. So after I finished work at home, I picked her up and we met a friend. The girls sat very patiently as they waited for the act to begin.
Later Kelly and I headed to the YMCA pool. I joined for the summer and the session ends on Sunday, so we have to get as much swimming in as possible. Kelly has really come along with swimming this summer. I think it might have something to do with being at my sister's house with a pool for over two weeks. She is determined to swim without any type of flotation device. She can for a second or two but then she grabs me or I have to pull her up. She does not get discouraged. When we took her to a soccer class this spring, she would get mad when she didn't get the ball and then just sit down and not play. Not the same with swimming. I think we found something she really likes. I would have taken some photos but I don't have a waterproof camera.
That's it for now. The next post will be about Ron and how he is coming along. Here is a hint: His kidney function is now slight better than mine. WHAT????
So nice to see the girls playing together. We will miss Kelly in the Studio! Happy last day at school tomorrow.
ReplyDelete