Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sugar High and Organization

Ron is not in a great mood since he found out his blood sugar is too high. One of the medications he takes can bring this on. He is going to see an Endocrinologist on Tuesday. In the interim, they added a medication to help bring it down and told him to cut out all concentrated sweets.

So, if anyone has any low sugar/carb recipes, please send along. Please keep in mind that Ron will not eat:
eggs
fish
many veggies (he likes broccoli, green beans, corn, carrots, peppers)

Before we knew about the sugar, I had already made this. Crescent Roll Shepherd's Pie. (The photo was taken before putting it in the oven).


Normally there would be a photo of Kelly by now, but instead, she wanted me to take a photo of the bears.

I'm trying to organize stuff and I found this cool serving tray at Home Goods to use on my dresser.


Yeah, I know, you are all so interested.
Ron and I are going to go on a long walk today. Wish us both luck. I'll be taking my trusty Tylenol before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment