Yesterday we hit the Seaside Boardwalk because I wanted to see my niece "in action". I think this is my new favorite photo
As we walked along the boardwalk, we saw this sadness. I hope this gets rebuilt eventually.
Kelly insisted on trying her luck at one of the games. The man running this stand let her get inside the booth so she was a bit closer. She has a pretty good arm and got two of those guys out of the five throws she was given.
You had to get three down, so I told her we'll come back one day and try again. She really has more than enough stuffed animals.
The indoor Carousel is still running so Kelly got to go on ALL BY HERSELF.
We ended the afternoon at Kohrs where my niece made me a cone. She's pretty good wouldn't you say? I got the classic orange and vanilla twist.
We are heading home today. Kelly is going to go into shock when she isn't doing something fun each day. I need a few days of being home and doing nothing.
Ron goes to the hospital for bloodwork tomorrow and then his dad is going to drop him off home. Yay!
Here is where I need help. Ron can't go out in public for two months (we are actually down to 5 1/2 weeks) and he shouldn't chance getting any take-out food either. Please send me any EASY recipes you have. Yes, EASY. I need to cook every day. He also should stay away from anything raw for a while so all must be cooked. No deli meats yet either so some good hot lunch recipes are great too.
No comments:
Post a Comment